Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Offering quality accommodations in the restaurants, sightseeing, shopping district of Jeju Island, Hotel RegentMarine The Blue is a popular pick for both business and leisure travelers. The city center is merely 1 km away and the airport can be reached within 10 minutes. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations.


At Hotel RegentMarine The Blue, every effort is made to make guests feel comfortable. To do so, the hotel provides the best in services and amenities. A selection of top-class facilities such as free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, convenience store, daily housekeeping can be enjoyed at the hotel.

In addition, all guestrooms feature a variety of comforts. Many rooms even provide television LCD/plasma screen, carpeting, clothes rack, complimentary instant coffee, complimentary tea to please the most discerning guest. The hotel offers many unique recreational opportunities such as hiking trails, theme park, outdoor pool and pool (kids). Enjoy unparalleled services and a truly prestigious address at the Hotel RegentMarine The Blue.


REVIEWS


10.0
Exceptional
Phuong from Singapore
Couple
Superior Double
Stayed 4 nights in April 2018

"Good stay”

We had a good stay in Jeju with Hotel RegentMarine The Blue. Our room view is excellent. The room is clean and cozy. Hotel location is great, walking distance to many convenient stores, black pork street, shopping street and the traditional market. Staff is friendly and able to speak fluent English. Highly recommend.

9.6
Exceptional
Catherine from Indonesia
Group
Superior Family Twin Room
Stayed 1 night in September 2019

"Best Deals for Hotel with a SeaView”

The Hotel is very nice with a very good location as well. I actually booked a room with a seaview on the upper floor, but as I checked in near the evening (after I finished my day tour), I was informed that the room with direct seaview in the upper floor is fully occupied, the reception staffs then give me a room with a side view of the sea and free vouchers for breakfast in the next morning as complimentary. Anyway, as I was only staying for one night, so I'm just okay with the deals. The Breakfast was really nice. The Hotel's location is superb, across the hotel was kinda a court with seaview, around the hotel there's lots of eateries from seafood to the famous black pork. Shopping street and Local Markets are just few mins walk. I'm likely to book this hotel again on my next visit to jeju. Notes : It's just I think since I already booked the hotel with advanced payment, I think whether or not I arrived late, there's should be at least a room based on my request been ready for the day because I had paid for it.

9.2
Exceptional
Salbiah from Malaysia
Family with teens
Standard Twin
Stayed 3 nights in May 2016

"Clean hotel with friendly staff”

The hotel staff were friendly and always had a smile on their faces. The cleaners were friendly and did a good job on cleaning up my room. Although the hotel is located a little bit far away from local attractions, the front desk were kind enough to help me call a ground tour company that we were interested in. They also assisted us with our questions and queries about local attractions. If you own a car or are planning to take a ground tour while you're in Jeju, the location shouldn't pose a problem. Plus it is very close by to the airport. There is a McDonald's and numerous seafood restaurants nearby, so food shouldn't pose a problem. The bed is really comfortable that we do not want to wake up!! Overall I enjoyed my stay at the Hotel RegentMarine and would definitely stay here again if the chance ever occurred.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]