Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Located in the lovely area of Bugis, Hotel G Singapore (SG Clean Certified & Staycation Approved) enjoys a commanding position in the sightseeing, shopping, restaurants hub of Singapore. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to all that the lively city has to offer and to the must-see destinations.

Hotel G Singapore (SG Clean Certified & Staycation Approved) offers impeccable service and all the essential amenities to invigorate travelers. Guests of the hotel can enjoy on-site features like free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, taxi service, wheelchair accessible.

Hotel accommodations have been carefully appointed to the highest degree of comfort and convenience. In-room amenities include IPTV with mirroring option, local and international call, METIS bathroom amenities, coffee & tea making facilities, slippers, hair dryer, etc. Besides, the hotel's host of recreational offerings including a fully-equipped gym and 2 restaurants and bars ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. Hotel G Singapore is your one-stop destination for quality hotel accommodations in Singapore.


REVIEWS


10.0
Exceptional
Varina from Singapore
Couple
Hotel G Good Queen Room
Stayed 1 night in November 2020

"Cosy stay with impeccable service”

It was our first staycation in Hotel G. My impression of the hotel is really good from the minute I stepped in. All the hotel staff whom we have crossed path with were very welcoming and polite, which really made us feel like valued guests. The room which we had booked came with a late check-out which we were aware of. Surprisingly, our package also came with complimentary lunch (burgers in bed from 25 Degrees, one of the restaurants downstairs) which delighted us. For such an affordable price point, this was pretty unexpected. The room may be small but it was definitely very cosy and clean. The decos were also very pretty and there are quite some instagrammable spots throughout the hotel. There is also another restaurant downstairs, Ginett which appeared to be very popular. Apart from all the above stated, I would like to express my gratitude to the the male staff on hotline duty on the night of 14 Nov 2020 (I had forgotten to ask for his name). Unfortunately, my beloved pet’s health took a turn for the worst and my partner and I urgently rushed back home that same night we checked in, taking the hotel cards with us. I didn’t know how long it would take for us to spend our final moments with my pet and if we could make it back in time for check out the next day. I called the hotel to apologise and inform them about the situation. It was a really stressful event for me and I felt bad for breaking down over the phone (I probably caught the staff off guard with the sudden crying). However, the kind staff on duty that night maintained his professionalism. He was really empathetic and repeatedly assured me not to worry about returning the keys on time and told me to just focus on what I had to do at that moment. I was really very touched and I also felt relieved by his repeated assurance. Because of that, I could fully focus on sending my beloved pet off for her final journey. I hope this message will reach the kind staff on duty that night. After holding on to long.

9.6
Exceptional
Stefan from Indonesia
Couple
Hotel G Good Queen Room
Stayed 3 nights in October 2017

"Worth the Bucks”

I never wanted to spend much on a hotel, especially in Singapore, because mostly I will be out shopping or sight seeing or dining. Usually a hotel with this price range is old, dusty and not strategically located, but this one is different. This hotel presents a hipster/rustic design that is warm, calming, friendly and welcoming. The overall design gives a positive and good vibes. The receptionists are youngsters that are very helpful and friendly. The Indian lady that handled my check in was very clear and thorough explaining little details of the hotels. I was able to get an early check-in about 1030 in the morning, while the usual check-in time is at 2 PM. With your room, you will get a mobile device which you could use to make international call and mobile internet for free, and you can carry it around with you. Too bad I've already bought sim card from the airport, I just knew it when the reception lady explained it to me. I ended up didn't using it, but this is a big plus point. The room I was staying was tiny, only 12m squared, but it is very efficiently planned and designed, so I did not feel cramped. There was no wardrobe, which safe some space, instead there was only a rack with hangers, this I think is a smart move, because I never used hotel's wardrobe anyway. Talking about cleanliness, it was spotless clean, I knew this because I did not have any allergic reaction. My only dislike was the AC, it blows straight on to the head, and there was no control of the swing direction from the remote. But, the room itself is already pretty cool without the AC at night in the hot Singaporean weather, so I ended up not using the AC. You have ice and water dispenser in the hallway, so you can refill your water bottle. The door was not sound proofed enough, so you can hear persons talking or running in the hallway, but it was not a big deal for me. Location wise, it is not dead center in the heart of Bugis. It was 12 minutes walk to Bugis Junction.

9.2
Exceptional
Ayush from Nepal
Couple
Hotel G Good Queen Room
Stayed 3 nights in February 2018

"Exceptional”

Hotel G is strategically located with easy access to most of the touristic places in Singapore. There are MRT and SMRT stations within easy walking distance from the hotel to get around Singapore. Check in was quick, but surprisingly for a hotel of this price level there was no porter service available to move the luggages around and till the rooms. So it's quite a struggle if you are carrying more than one bag. The rooms at the first instance might seem tight and out of extra space, but it has been cleverly designed and the lack of free space shouldn't really be an issue for organized folks. The rooms are very neat and comfortable and the METIS bathroom amenities seem like premium stuff. The housekeeping staff deserves a special mention for their top notch service of maintaining and cleaning the rooms. Interestingly, the hotel also provides a complimentary unlimited 4G data and local calls equipped smartphone for your stay duration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]