Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Ideal for fun and relaxation, ARTOTEL Thamrin - Jakarta is located in the Thamrin area of Jakarta. The hotel lies 9 km from the city center and provides accessibility to important town facilities. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations.

The facilities and services provided by ARTOTEL Thamrin - Jakarta ensure a pleasant stay for guests. 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour front desk, express check-in/check-out, luggage storage are just a few of the facilities that set ARTOTEL Thamrin - Jakarta apart from other hotels in the city.

The hotel features 107 beautifully appointed guest rooms, many of which include television LCD/plasma screen, complimentary instant coffee, complimentary tea, mirror, slippers. The hotel offers an excellent variety of recreational facilities, including massage. Enjoy unparalleled services and a truly prestigious address at the ARTOTEL Thamrin - Jakarta.


Reviews


10.0
Exceptional
Tina from United Kingdom
Couple
Studio 20
Stayed 2 nights in March 2014

"fantastic, didnt want to leave”

friendly staff, modern hotel, great breakfast

Artotel – Jakarta – A fantastic hotel! It is modern and funky, clean and comfortable. The room is a bit small but fine, the bed is comfortable and clean, huge flat screen tv with lots of channels in English, air con silent and efficient. The room is decorated well, the hotel has original art on the walls. The shower is modern, clean and powerful, plenty of hot water. Great toiletries, kettle with tea/coffee, complimentary water, Wifi is fast and efficient and works in the rooms. Breakfast is wonderful, a huge buffet to choose from, Friendly English speaking helpful staff. The restaurant is next to reception, it is a great experience, the art on the walls is modern and fun. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough, we loved it. The location is excellent, close to the train station (20 mins walk or 5 mins tuktuk) – great shopping malls opposite, we only booked two nights (one full day) here and as we spent two hours queuing to book a train it was not enough – there seems to be lots to see and do. We will be sorry to leave the Artotel.


9.7
Exceptional
George from United States
Group
Studio 20
Stayed 2 nights in April 2014

"Wonderful experience”

Central location, interior design, and wonderful staff

I rarely give out a 5-point rating but ARTOTEL Thamrin Jakarta is well-deserving of it. The staff are impeccable. Carrying a smile and a greet at every turn. The rooms are beautiful, hip and Instagram-ready. Hanging out at RoCA bar-resto is a treat especially the "BEERGASM" or bottomless Bintang for about IDR 150,000 which is worth it. The ambiance is lovely. Snack on the Truffle Fries! Buffet breakfast was pretty good, but ARTOTEL is so central you can walk to Sarinah Building nearby for KFC or McDonalds. ARTOTEL is a fresh escape from the busy and overwhelming streets of Jakarta. It has the opposite feel of a boring business hotel. In a wonderful central location, it was fun to stay here and I look forward to coming back again. Shout-out to all their staff (really, everyone we encountered during our 18-21 April 2014 stay were awesome). Especially to Adie/Aydie the handsome receptionist who helped us contact the airline call centre when our flight was cancelled.


9.0
Exceptional
Othman from Malaysia
Business traveller
Studio 20
Stayed 2 nights in April 2015

"Fantastic”

The smell of the hotel when u enter, the bed & pillows, the friendly staffs

I've stayed twice at Atotel. When I was looking for hotels I came across this hotel, hmm.. Interesting concept. I booked & I have not regretted choosing Artotel. When I entered Artotel I was like WOW! The smell was so fresh & nice. I luv the deco. I myself luv arts. I think it's really great they came up with this getting few artist to paint in the rooms..thruout the hotel. I was telling myself I wished Malaysia had something like this. The food.. I had breakfast & it wasn't that great. I think they need to improve. I ordered the room service chicken wings...that was nice. There are times I'm sure some guest who are so tired would like to stay in their room, order room service, relax... Laundry..I snd my white blouse & few others for a wash.. My white blouse came back in light baby blue color & it wasn't iron properly & same as the rest too... I told d staff about it & they apologise.. Most hotels I've stayed when I ask for iron they give me the usual normal iron but at Artotel it's steam iron. I prefer steam iron as it's easier for me. At Artotel they think of everything they could to make it easier for their guest. In Indonesia their plug is different than Malaysia or in England so they made sure they had that install so the guest don't really need to buy an adapter. You can't expect everything to be perfect at all the hotels, even at a 5 or 6 star hotels you get some faulty too. Sometime things do happen. Besides that I really do like Artotel. It's one of my favourite hotel in Jakarta. I would definitely stay at Artotel again & I highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]