Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Situated in the Menteng area, Erian Hotel is the perfect place to experience Jakarta and its surroundings. Only 30 km away, this 3-star property can be easily accessed from the airport. With its convenient location, the property offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations.


The facilities and services provided by Erian Hotel ensure a pleasant stay for guests. A selection of top-class facilities such as free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, 24-hour front desk, Wi-Fi in public areas can be enjoyed here.

Step into one of 71 inviting rooms and escape the stresses of the day, A selection of amenities can be found in most rooms, inlcuding towels, slippers, sofa, mirror, free welcome drink. The property's host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. When you are looking for comfortable and convenient accommodation in Jakarta, make Erian Hotel your home away from home.


Reviews


10.0
Exceptional
Nelson from Malaysia
Solo traveller
Deluxe Queen
Stayed 1 night in December 2018

"New Clean Hotel in Strategic Location”

There was a time when I used to frequent Jalan Jaksa and I thought I'd look for a hotel in the neighbourhood as I only planned to stopover for just a night in Jakarta. I picked Erian as it had good ratings on Agoda. No regrets and I am returning them ratings 5x5 stars. My only regret was that i did not stay longer. The hotel is on Jalan Wahid Hashyim. The stretch of Wahid Hasyim from Erian to Sarinah had gone through some kind of transformation into a clean, safe stretch of road. I walked all the way to Plaza Indonesia/Grand Indonesia and back. Along the way were a lot of food places at night. Jalan Jaksa is slowly losing its image as a backpackers place as there are ongoing construction works which may add new glittering facade to the street. Apart from the good location, the hotel itself is clean and new. They do cater for the modern traveller with powerpoints for charging your phone and gadgets near the bed. ll definitely be back.

9.6
Exceptional
Deborah from Singapore
Family with young children
Deluxe Twin
Stayed 3 nights in November 2019

"Value for money, clean rooms with great staff service!”

I would strongly recommend Erian Hotel to any traveller. The hotel is in a convenient location to get anywhere. The hotel and the rooms are clean. The breakfast was fantastic and so was room service. We tried both western and indonesian cuisine and they were all delicious! The staff were all friendly and nice. They helped us cut the fruit we brought from a vendor and heat up our snacks. It was such a pleasant stay for us that we would definitely come backto stay when we are in Jakarta again!

9.6
Exceptional
Prisilia from Indonesia
Group
Family room
Stayed 2 nights in October 2020

"Everything was perfect! ”

Definitely on my top list whenever I need a quiet place to stay near the city center! My experience was well worth the money and I'd definitely stay here again. Some things that stood out to me: the atmosphere, modern simple-yet-significant interior, well designed details (like how cool the light switch and cloth hook is), service (how they provide refillable water jug instead of single use plastic bottles), thick walls (it might be the location of my room? But I didn't hear any sound from next door neighbors), and the fun rooftop bar enriched my stay at Erian Hotel. My only problem was with the provided information on this app though, the photos don't represent how spacious the room & bathroom at my Family Room are, so it might mislead lurking guests. Also shout out to Mr. M. Raudy at the front desk for the warm pleasantries and the tremendous help during my stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]